Kellie's 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' Fanfic

Many of these works are co-authored with Julia Blackshear Kosatka

Note: One of these days I hope to have the stories currently marked 'unavailable' archived here as well, but RL has to leave me alone long ehough to do a bunch of coding.

Title of work: Silence
Author: Kellie Matthews
Format: Novel
Year written: 1992
Fanfic?(y/n): yes, ST: TNG
On the web at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.r.west/startrek/Silence.txt  thanks to a kind gentleman named Carl.
Also at: http://archive.nu/index.html
Note: This is not a direct link, you will have to search for the story title. From the first page use the 'Next Generation- Sort Order' link, then go to 'Sort Order General-- Ou - St' then scroll to the bottom of the page, it's the last story listed. Use the FTP archive link, not the weblinks, they seem to be unreachable on a regular basis.

Brief synopsis: The crew of the Enterprise discover a Federation colony which has practiced genocide on another species, and must deal with the survivors and the consequences. Approx. length (pages): 233
***

Title of work: A la Q
Author: Kellie Matthews & Julia Blackshear Kosatka (co-authors)
Format: short story
Year written: 1993
Fanfic?(y/n): yes, ST: TNG
on the web at: http://archive.nu/index.html
Note: This is not a direct link, you will have to search for the story title. From the first page use the 'Next Generation- Sort Order' link, then go to 'Sort Order General-- A-De' Use the FTP archive link, not the weblinks, they seem to be unreachable on a regular basis.

Brief synopsis: Q sends Picard to 20th century Texas to learn the meaning of "work".
Available in NC17
or PG13 versions. (Note: The NC17 version seems to have not been archived) Approx. length (pages): 50
Winner: 1995 Unofficial USENET Fan-Fic Achievement Award for Best single story (from any and all newsgroups), and for Best ST:TNG story.

***

Title of work: Points of View (parts 1-4)
Author: Kellie Matthews
Format: short story/erotica (NC-17)
Year written: 1993
Fanfic?(y/n): yes, ST: TNG
Is it archived? yes, at
on the web at: http://archive.nu/startrek/adult/tng/PointsOfView
Brief synopsis: Picard, Worf, Data and Riker encounter an unusual diplomatic situation.
Warning: NC17 Contains graphic sexuality (m/f, a/f) (note: that a = android :-) ).
Approx. length (pages): ~100
Winner: 1995 Unofficial USENET Fan-Fic Achievement Award for Best Erotic ST:TNG story.

***

Title of work: In the Dark
Author: Kellie Matthews & Julia Blackshear Kosatka
Format: Novella (crossover)
Year Written: 1995
Fanfic? Yes, X-Files, Highlander, & Star Trek: The Next Generation crossover
Is it archived? Yes, at several sites: http://gossamer.x-philes.com
Or, via http://www.highlander.org/fiction.html You'll have to go to the pre-1996 archive and find it alphabetically..
Brief synopsis: This is a two-part story connected by a couple of common threads. In the first part, Mulder and Scully investigate a serial killer who uses a sword, and get some unexpected answers. Duncan MacLeod has to avenge the deaths of friends, and meets a woman who is more than she seems. In the second part, Duncan meets the crew of the Enterprise, and resolves the mystery begun in the first half, and finds that old friends can be *very* convenient.
NOTE: I'm not sure exactly how big this is, but it's larger than "Generation X". This story is available in both a PG-13 and an NC-17 (Warning: contains graphic m/f sexuality) version at both the HL-FIC archive and the SFLA/Masterman websites (see above).

***

Title of work: Into the Light
Author: Kellie Matthews & Julia Blackshear Kosatka
Format: Short-story/erotica (crossover)
Year Written: 1995
Fanfic? Yes. Highlander, & Star Trek: The Next Generation crossover
Is it archived? CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO ARCHIVE LOSS
(Working on finding a new home for it)

Or, via http://www.highlander.org/fiction.html You'll have to go to the pre-1996 archive and find it alphabetically. .
Brief synopsis: Methos, Duncan, and Guinan discover a long-lost Immortal secret. This is a sequel to "In the Dark".
Warning: NC-17. Contains graphic polyamorous sexuality (m/f/m).


***

Title of work: Daybreak
Author: Kellie Matthews & Julia Blackshear Kosatka
Format: Short-story/erotica (crossover)
Year Written: 1995
Fanfic? Yes. Highlander, & Star Trek: The Next Generation crossover
Is it archived? CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO ARCHIVE LOSS
(Working on finding a new home for it)

Or, via http://www.highlander.org/fiction.html You'll have to go to the pre-1996 archive and find it alphabetically. .
Brief synopsis: Methos and Duncan resolve an issue left unresolved in "Into the Light". This is a sequel to "In the Dark" and "Into the Light".
Warning: NC-17 Contains graphic homoerotic (m/m) content.


***

Return to my Home Page

Email me at: kellie@mrks.org